INSTALLATION SYSTEM OF SOAK PIT
Dig the land near the toilet out let area about 1.25 x 1.25 meter for single soak pit Tank.
To increase capacity dig more and may put extra Tank to connect as needed.
Put soak pit tank in centre .
Filled with brick /stone aggregated 1- 2” appx , light stione, thick sand etc inside and outside of the Soak Pit tank area.
Connect 110 mm pipe either from direct toilet or Septic Tank.
Cover with supplied LID whatever with sand or mortar.
- Select space with filled dry Sand Or Soft Soil to cover inside bottom Box of the Down Toilet Body After Sealant to fixed P-Trap at site from out let of Indian Pan Toilet .
- Cover Bottom with 5-6” Of Bricks with Mortar to protect movement of the Toilet Body.
- For Discharge – to Fix 110 mm PVC pipe fitting connection with Out let of P- Trap direct connect to soak or Septic Tank Or Bio Tank Or Other Brick Tank as usual.
- Septic Tank Or Soak Pit or Bio Tank can be Installed underground or Place on Floor subject to slop condition of out going of discharge.
- For Bio Tank Bacteria Imoculum to be filled properly by the technician after complete fitting.
- Next day it may be used as usual.