POLYCON RAIN WATER HARVESTING SYSTEM
- Designed for both rural and urban applications, this very high-capacity, robust water tank comes in a wide range of colours to choose from.
- These tanks are designed for above-ground installations on a solid, flat base.
- The tank is formed in one piece from rotomoulded plastic that forms a thick wall. It will not corrode and has excellent impact resistance. This advanced manufacturing method delivers one of the strongest, cleanest and most durable water tanks available.
Water Tank Features
- Robust water tank designed for rural and uran use
- UV stabilised for a long life
- Superior strength by design
- Solid one piece construction
- Manufactured from food grade polymer
- Maximum quality, maximum strength
- Tanks must be installed on a smooth, solid, level surface. Either a concrete slab of approximately 100mm larger than the tank or a boxed and compacted sand base that is at least 300mm larger than the tank.
- Ensure that the tank overflow is plumbed into the storm water system or piped away from the tank to prevent it washing away the base material.
- Pipes connected to the tank must not rely on the tank for support. Flexible hose must be used to connect any rigid pipe work to the tank outlet.